Values-Based Executive Leadership Program
If the core values of your organization are not lived out as actions, your company is going to lose money. This fact has been proven to be true time and time again. While financial goals and metrics are extremely important, focusing on finances alone won’t get you and your team where you want to go.
In essence, your company values are the beliefs, philosophies, and principles that drive your business. They impact the employee experience you deliver as well as the relationship you develop with your customers, partners, and shareholders. When a team becomes clear on their core values, motivation, communication, culture, retention, and marketing strategies improve.
The Values-Based Leadership Program is an organizational learning series where where participants will develop core strategic thinking skills using a process called Design Thinking. In this intensive program, participants will:
- integrate Design Thinking to improve services already offered and to create entirely new options;
- think mindfully and deeply through a range of complex issues through the lens of their core values;
- identify and solve the problems that truly matter;
- collaborate on designs in business and interpersonal relationships; and;
- explore the art of giving and receiving feedback.